Forest and Wildlife Department, Hisar
Haryana Forest Department Vacancy 2022
- Application Form Starting Date :- 04 February 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 20 February 2022.
- Interview Date :- Update Soon
- Fresh Registration :- 500/-
- Renewal Registration :- 250/-
- Fees Payment Mode:- Demand Draft to Divisional Wildlife Officer, Hisar.
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
- Total Number Of Post :- As Per the Requirement of the Department.
- Expected 10th and 12th Pass.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Offline.
- Step 1 :- Buy a Application Form from Forest and Wildlife Department, Hisar Office.
- Step 2 :- Fill up the form and attach the required self attested documents.
- Step 3 :- Pay Application Fee for Demand Draft to Divisional Wildlife Officer, Hisar.
- Step 4 :- Attach this Demand Draft to Application Form.
- Step 4 :- Submit the application form for by hand or by Post to the address “Forest and Wildlife Department, Hisar
- Job Location :- Hisar, Bhiwani, Charkhi Dadri, Sirsa, Fatehabad and Jind.
- Eligible candidates can apply Offline through Speed Post by 20 February 2022 .
- Salary For This Vacancy :- As Department Norms.
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.